What are we looking for
Mackoy Ltd is seeking a number of experienced Road and Sewers operatives to join our gangs and to support our continued growth, after securing a number of larger contracts as well as new clients.
If you’re looking to progress your career in construction, get in touch today.
Rates are available upon enquiry and are dependent on experience, availability, transport and qualifications etc.
Sussex, Dorset and Southampton
- Knowledge of Drawings, levels, gradients
- Familiar with Pipe Lasers & Dumpy levels
- Familiar with 'Perfect manhole' systems
- Experience with Deep drainage and safe working methods
- Used to short periods of 3-6 months per site
- Ideally, Layers with 'top man' and 360 drivers all with R&S experience
- Tickets are a must, confined spaces, Dumper, Roller and 360 cards
- Candidates used to producing high quality work
- Safe and qualified use of plant and machinery
- Attending Toolbox talks
- Attending site briefings
- Service/utilities awareness
- Experience with kerbs/braces/edgings/tarmac
- Internal and external drainage (clay and plastic
UK Driving Licence
UK Rights to Work
VALID CSCS/CPSC card
At least five years experience required
No agencies please.